Friday, March 9, 2012

What can you say to Charice New Look?

Charice Pempengco new look


Charice cut off her hair and colored it to light brown that looks blonde and the new tattoo "LOVE ETERNALLY" and between the two word is the infinity symbol. According to her she got her tattoo in Singapore.

Charice said "I think everybody‘s shocked. This is such a big step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don‘t want to stay a person that I don‘t like…I‘ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me.” And for her new look she added "I know some people think that this is very rebellious but it‘s not. It‘s just me evolving. It‘s me transforming into another person that is totally me."

About her tattoo, Charice said "It‘s not just a tattoo. It has a meaning for me. This is for my love for the people, love for my dad, love for my family."

On her new look many questioned about here sex preference if she is lesbian or not. And to all commentator  about her new look whether good or bad comments this is her message "Why would you ask me that question? I think that‘s a very inappropriate question. For me, just love me. I‘m a person. If you think I‘m a boy or a girl or if I look like a boy, then fine. I‘m Charice. What if people think she is a lesbian because of her new look? “I know what people think…I don‘t care,” says Charice. “This is the look that I want. The only thing that you can do is move on."

My comment about her new look
"It looks like rocky and cool. Though it looks like lesbian then what can you do? That's she want and that she dream off. To all her fans, support her whatever her look is. To all her critics, go on it's your opinion she welcome the critics. About her tattoo, it's fine though you're still a teenager."

Now you let me ask you "What can you say to Charice new look?"

No comments:

Post a Comment